Booking Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions are on the basis of the contractual relationship between Lotussia Travel and its consumers. This website offers to you, all type of consumers, including but not limited to private consumers, travel agencies, any company, cooperates, cooperation etc. have read these Terms and Conditions, and that you have accepted them. Any receipt of deposit and/or final payment of consumers of Lotussia Travel will indicate that you share the agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
1 - Trip Cost
All Lotussia Travel trips are fully serviced. Normally the trip cost includes hotels, meals, transportation, sightseeing, tour guide service, value added tax and service charge. Anyway, dues to the demands of variety from different clients, please check the Inclusions and Exclusions that are always mentioned on your final service agreement or confirmed tour program.
All the tour costs are normally quoted in U.S. dollars. The cost is valid for one month from the date of proposal.
Below is the sample we noted down here for your information.
- All land transportation with air-conditioned vehicles with driver.
- Accommodation. Based on 2 persons sharing one standard twin-bedded room. If one client requests a single twin room, the single room supplement will be charged.
- All the meals as mentioned in the itinerary. "B" for breakfast; "L" for lunch and "D" for dinner are offered at the restaurants outside hotels (if mentioned in your final confirmation).
- Guide service. The guides would be different on each destination (if mentioned in your final confirmation). An extra charge may be applied if a tour leader is required.
- Cooks and porters in camping/hiking trips.
- Sightseeing entrance fees or permits where required.
- International and domestic airfares.
- Passport & visa fees.
- Travel insurance. All persons are expected to arrange their own insurance. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance from home. Polices should cover any potential risks involved in your holiday.
- Meals & service not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Gratuities or tipping to trip leaders or guides, drivers, cook or other logistic crew.
- Any personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications and beverages.
- Excursions other than those specified in trips.
2 – Tour Confirmation:
If you agree with our proposal, please send us your written confirmation and make a deposit. We will not arrange any tour service before we receive your written confirmation and the deposit.
3 - Deposit & Payment.
Deposit: For packaged tour, 30% of total cost as the deposit is required at the time of confirmation of the reservation. For single travel service reservation such as air tickets bookings, hotel reservations, car rental, the full payment is required to confirm the booking.
Frequent travelers do not need to deposit.
Deposit can be settled by cash or bank transfer before the trip departure.
The booking reservations will be launched only after we receive your deposit. Kindly note that may take up to ten days before the deposit arrives in our bank account (in case the bank transfer is made).
Balance: The balance can be paid by cash, travelers’ checques or credit cards upon your arrival in Vietnam. If payment is made by other mean than cash such as traveler’s cheques, credit cards, Western Union… bank charges will be for sender. Our cost are always quoted on cash payment basis. Our cost are net including value added tax, service charge. Therefore, our cost does not include any other hidden fees such as the bank fees.
In case you make a bank transfer, you may need our bank account details are as follows:
- Beneficiary: LOTUSSIA TRAVEL COMPANY LIMITED.
- Account No: (USD) 0611371658610; (EUR) 0611141712015
- At the bank: BANK FOR FOREIGN TRADE OF VIETNAM - VIETCOMBANK (Ba Dinh Branch)
- Swift Code: BFTVVNVX
- Website: www.vietcombank.com.vn
- IBAN code: The bank where our account was open does not have an IBAN code. The IBAN code is not necessary for transferring money from European countries or US to Vietnam.
4 - Service Cancellation
Any cancellation with valid reasons, Lotussia Travel will refund any payment which made to us within 30 days of our receipt of consumer's cancellation request. In order to protect the rights of our consumers, only written cancellation of fax, mails or emails are accepted. Phone calls, verbal cancellations are not accepted.
The cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:
- From 45 days to 30 days: 10% of the total tour/service costs
- From 29 days to 15 days: 50% of the total tour/service costs
- From 14 day to departure: 100% of the total tour/service costs
Once the trip starts to commence, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
5 - Alteration of Itinerary
Any Alteration or modification of any trip before Lotussia Travel send out the confirmation to consumers over 30 days prior to departure date are processed free of charge.
Any Alteration or modification after the pay date of deposit will attract a fee in addition to any all other fees or charges imposed by third parties such as airlines, hotels, cruises...
In the mean time, Lotussia Travel reserves the right to modify or revise the trip itinerary on condition of events beyond our control like schedule of flights, boats or ships, trains are adjusted by corresponding third parties, or any events beyond our control. If the confirmed tour has to be changed only due to the guest's own wishes during the tour, the guest is required to pay for the corresponding additional cost (if any).